Monday, May 4, 2009

Free for the Summer!

We are pulling the kids out of school for the Summer!!!!

FUN Times!

I can't wait!

Plus, I'm sure I'll be sick of it in no time, but what can I say, we need to save the money! :-)

The bad news is the schedule we'll have to keep: I'll keep them at home in the mornings and then he'll come home and keep them until 7, then I'll come home and keep them so he can rush off to karate, then he'll get home around 9, then we'll do the bedtime routine, then we'll crash onto the couch around 10:30ish exhausted every night

I think we'll have to keep them in school for this week, then pull them. Thomas seems to think it's great.

One primary reason is that both Thomas and Grace's teachers quit! Grace's teacher graduated and moved on to a higher paying job. Thomas' teacher, who he loved (and so did we- Ms. Marcy) got an opportunity to get a position as an Assistant Director somewhere.

Anyway, they'd both be getting new teachers again, only to get new new teachers in August.

Pray if you will, that we will survive our new schedules, Sam and I passing each other like boats all summer as we try to both work full time as one person, neither of us burning out, no one at Doo Wop getting sick of never seeing either of us around all the time, etc..... :-) Oh, and a big thing in my mind....finally finishing potty training Grace. It just wasn't happening at school. They didn't want to take time to take her to the potty! Here she doesn't have as much trouble!

Ok better go!
MJ

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Oh, that is great. Cherish the time you get to spend with them even when it is hard! We do what we can to save money too! Keep us posted and I'll be praying for you all!