Friday, February 5, 2010

Grace's 3 Year Check Up




Grace had her doctor's appointment on 2/5/2010.

She loved her "special dress" she got to wear. It had whales, pen-guons, and aldogaders.

She was mad at me though in the end because I had told her she wouldn't have to get any shots (that's what they told me on the phone) but she actually had to have her finger stuck for a blood test, and a second dose of the H1N1 vaccine.

She screamed at the lady when she was trying to take blood, "My Mommy said I don't have to get a shot!"

I had to tell her, "Mommy didn't know. I'm sorry. Now do you want to know what they are going to do next?" (H1N1...) She said, "NO!" But, after a few minutes, I gently let her know that she didn't want to get sick like Mommy was last week did she? And she said no, so I told her they'd be back in to give her a shot so she'd stay well. She had seen me with a bad cold 2 weeks ago, in which I totally lost my voice. Didn't stop her screaming at the next nurse though...Oh well..

She was 80% for height: 3 foot 2 inches, and 10% for weight: 26 lbs (or 28, I can't remember!)






No comments: