Saturday, September 13, 2008

Packing Up and Pressing On

Happy Saturday!

I just got back from Mom and Dad's house where I've been learning how to be and Importer. While Dad is in Israel, 3 different China Imports are going to be in the works, so I get to take over the handling of these! It's a little overwhelming, but what isn't these days?

Truthfully, I've had a very relaxing morning.

I woke up around 8:30, (Thomas and Grace spent the night at Sam's parent's) got a shower, read my Bible and worked on a Bible Study called, "The Frazzled Female" -Very Helpful- and then came downstairs for breakfast with Sam. I had my favorite: Hot Tea {Constant Comment} and Toast with Peanut Butter and Honey. Then at 10:20ish I went over to learn how to import goods from China, which mostly will involve stuff I already know how to do; I have to call all the US dealers and get them to send us checks for their orders, then call in our order to the Chinese Dealer. Now I'm home again talking to you!

Later, I think I'm going to sneak off to the mall with Mom for lunch to see if I can get Thomas an Iron Man costume for Christmas. He says it's what Santa Claus is bringing, only last weekend, Santa couldn't get one because they were sold out already!

Tonight we go to church for a "blessing of the pilgrims" as Dad has dubbed it. Basically they are having a potluck and church service for everyone going to Israel and Eygpt tomorrow!

Have a great weekend.

MJ

No comments: