Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I give Up and Embrace The Blog


Welcome to the
Mary and Sam Conver Family Page
I cannot avoid this thing any longer. Plus, the idea really is great, I love the concept of staying connected and all that... It's just that...well...

Ok, fine, I'll say it, I really have a MAJOR PET PEEVE about the term
'BLOG.' Sounds like "Barf!" combined with "Frog." If you eat a bad frog, you end up with a bad "Blog". {Sam says that only works if the word was "Blarf!" But It's my narrative so Bpllafff! -How do you spell a nasty sound?}
And, just for those who are interested, I also have a big pet peeve with the term, 'Pet Peeve' as well as placing quotes around a word in a section of prose.

All that out of my system, Here is the Official....

Mary and Sam Conver Family Page (Again)

Grace and Thomas last summer in the Ocean at St. Simon's Island. 2007

So, as usual, the only real contribution I have to offer, is a bunch of pictures of us, so here you go. To start off, my favorites..... And then I have to go work! Mary

Our Lots of Pictures Section!


Left: Easter 2008

Below: Thomas Meets Grace the 1st Time!













Finally a Family of Four! Elizabeth Grace Conver Arrived 2/1/2007



Above: Four Generations (Including Me Behind the Camera!) Here, you see Mrs. Rutherford Meeting Grace for the 1st Time!

Happy Halloween 2007!
Tinker Bell & Peter Pan at Forest Park Church!


Last but Not Least....



Bye till Next Time!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

These pictures are adorable!!! I especially love the one at the beach.
LaVonda

Elizabeth said...

I am so glad you are blogging! Even though we live so close we don't get to keep up enough and our kids are growing up too fast!