Saturday, August 9, 2008

Packing Up and Heading Out!

We are Getting Ready for
the Wild Dunes!


Grace has a little girl doll and a tiny potty from Grammy's doll house she's carrying around now. You can see it in these pictures. I think we'll be packing it. She is putting it in a suitcase two above here. The picture directly above shows her telling the little girl how to sit on the potty.

Using the potty is her new fascination....for awhile, then I'm sure we'll have to start that all over again in 6 months... but she is using the potty now every morning and about twice a day... but that's another story...




Grace has been helping me pack!

Thomas was actually packing himself earlier! But I didn't have my camera at the moment. He was laying down on his side in the bigger suitcase in the back and closed the lid.

I told them when they got to the beach we could just have the sleep in their suitcases! Thomas said, "No!" He knew I made that up, but considering we haven't figure out their sleeping arrangements yet, it wasn't totally random.

We have decided not to make Grace's only allowed checked bag, to be her pack-and-play, or to pay $72 to rent a crib. So, I think I'll be sharing a bed with Grace and Sam with Thomas. I don't think Thomas could resist pushing Grace out of bed...

More on that later! :-)

I'll try to email photos back from my phone! We're off to the beach!

ps- Don't worry, Mr. Herre will be staying here in the house all week, working. (I've gotten some iffy looks about posting that we'll be out of town,) so for anyone thinking of busting in, Don't try it! :-)

No comments:

Blog Archive