Friday, August 29, 2008

Thursday Nights as Home


We had our First Thursday Night Hanging Out

I told them I wasn't going to come to the Thursday night women's Bible study any longer so I could hang out with the kidos. They were less than excited (the kidos) but I think it's because they've become accustomed to running around constantly. In time they'll get used to the idea of some down time once a week. They got to have a real bubble bath last night! I'm glad we stayed home! :-)

The second set of pictures is Sam's new sword display! Danny Massey gave it to us! He got it awhile back and now that they've sold their house (Finally, Hooray!) he gave it to us! The kids love it! (And so do we!) Thanks Danny! Sam says to tell Danny we've replaced quality with quantity. Where Danny kept a few good swords, we have a lot of ...well...swords.

No comments:

Blog Archive