Monday, September 24, 2012

Re: 2nd set of pictures from Day 2 (morning)

Well, I wanted to share a little interesting thing that happened today....

Ryan, one of the FCA guys, posted to his facebook tonight, "I think I just got saved." :-)

When Sam, gave the invitation at the end, he went to Ronnie and told him he had prayed and accepted Christ. :-) What an amazing adventure we are having!

Another interesting thing is that I had helped pack 60 giant sandwich bags to put in the 60 backpacks the kids made. But when we went to pack them up in Louisville we had a big stack of extra ones. We decided to bring them anyway.

Tonight one of the FCA guys told me someone had given him a bunch of bags to give me. Turns out, they had a bunch of leftover backpacks that were colored from their VBS LAST YEAR! And I have stuff to put in them all!

Gotta Go!

Mary



Haven't I commanded you: be strong and courageous? Do not be afraid or discouraged, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go."
Joshua 1:9 (HCSB)


Mary Conver
Doo Wop Shop




On Sun, Sep 23, 2012 at 2:26 PM, Mary Conver <maryconver@doowop.com> wrote:
 

  

Haven't I commanded you: be strong and courageous? Do not be afraid or discouraged, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go."
Joshua 1:9 (HCSB)


Mary Conver
Doo Wop Shop



No comments: